Friday, May 22, 2009

I didn't get that job.

Sigh, it would have been great!  Oh well.  Back to the drawing board.  I need to work on my portfolio and continue looking for work.  I don't know why I didn't get that job.  The email said that they hired someone who was more qualified.  Thats possible.  There are a lot of really qualified people in this area.  Still, I would  have been really good at the job.  I guess thats all the news that isn't news.  I sure could have used the pay.  I am reliable, a quick learner, and I get along with people well.  I have experience and I really thought I was an excellent candidate for the job.  We are hurting for work.  I really want to be employed, full time, close to home, with a benefit package, in a place where I am appreciated for my expertise and personality.  I want to be compensated appropriately for the work I perform.  My dad suggested that I do that kind of business on my own.  I don't want to own the business or be responsible for the insurance costs. I have done that once already and its a lot of money that I don't have.

No comments: