Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ever had the its darn hot blues?

Well, its darn hot, and I would sing the blues if it didn't raise my body temperature.  I am checking out a new website called rodevans.tv I received an email from him and apparently he is putting out a new website with tips and tricks for photographers.  I thought it would be worthwhile to post a link because he is offering 30$ off any of the "full training videos" if you give him feedback on what you would like to see.  Personally, I'm really interested in wild life photography.  I find that kind of work to be exciting.  I hope he does primarily technical tutorial's because when it comes to composition, I think most people have a feel for it.  Composition can be taught however, for me personally, thats not the part I need to (pardon the pun) focus on right now.

No comments: