Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And so it goes.

I am almost finished with this current project.  I expect it to take approximately two more days to complete which is perfect because my client will have some time to spend with me come the weekend.  

I didn't expect to be this different than I was just three years ago.  However, I would never make the same choices that I did at that time.  I hate to say it, but I do believe I've matured.  "I can see clearer now, the rain is gone."  I've learned and sought out different techniques for managing my business and with the economic down turn I'm not closing my business, rather I'm diversifying.  I have some ideas for products that I can make and market on my own.  I will need to look into what that takes.  

I will be working on my skill set, my resume, and applying for as well as looking for different revenue streams.  Wish me luck.  As a matter of fact, wish everybody luck.  Because with the way things are now, everybody needs a bit of luck.

No comments: